Open Color(PSA PID Color)
Open Monochrome(PSA PID Mono)
Children (PSA PID Color)
Portrait (PSA PID Color)
Man and/or Woman (PSA PID Color)
2. There are maximum of 4 digital files in each of 6 sections of FIAP, PSA.
3. The entrants for the “TASHKENT PHOTO SALON” have to register on our web-site. After registration and authorization the applicant enters his personal account and uploads his images for the contest. The images on CD sent via regular mail are subject to rejection.
4. Technical requirements for the uploaded images:
Size of digital files: max 1920 pixels on the longest side,
maximum 3MB. 72 DPI;
Important:when uploading the image, its title must be stated!!!
5. The contest is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the contest rules and conditions. Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. All final work must be digital file.
6. By virtue of submitting an entry, the applicant certifies the work as his own and permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the contest. This may include low resolution posting on a web-site.
7. The submission of entries signifies acceptance of the Conditions of Entry.
8. All notifications will be sent by email but results will be announced on our web site in the winners section on the day of notification.
9. With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.
10. Entries will be viewed by the judges using projector with resolution 1920x1080 px.
11. * An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging for all sections.
12. * The images received from the photographer will be judged at 100% of the maximum permitted pixel size. Digital images must not be altered, including resizing, by the Exhibition before judging.
Payment can be made on the web-site after submitting your application.
To make payment you can use credit/debit cards or Pay Pal. Ukrainian/ Russian participants can also use Yandex or Web Money to make payment. Ukrainian participants can use Privat Money. All participants can use Western Union.
If for some reason you are not able to make payment - please contact us email@example.com and we will find a solution.
The author should be a copyright holder of the submitted material. By virtue of submitting an entry to the " TASHKENT PHOTO SALON" salon, the author permits sponsors to use all or part of the submitted material for any purpose, related to the contest and future exhibitions.
The sponsors of the competition have a right to:
Reproduce the entries in any part of the "TASHKENT PHOTO SALON" website (http://internationalawards.net);
Present prints or digital files for judging by the contest jury;
Exhibit winning entries in printed or digital format at the exhibitions of the "" TASHKENT PHOTO SALON" contest;
Reproduce winning images in any printed or electronic media in order to inform public about the contest and It’s results;
Reproduce winning images in the photo albums, informative brochures, digital media and other publications related to the contest and exhibitions;
Use winning images for further specialized activities , aimed at the popularization of the contest;
Offer the options for the commercial usage of the images to their authors.
The sponsors of the competition pledge to specify the name of the image maker when reproducing it in any form.
Exhibition copies to be shown at the exhibition and printed at the cost of the sponsors of the " TASHKENT PHOTO SALON" contest will remain with sponsors and may be used within the framework of the competition activity.
Submitting the entry you automatically grant your consent with the contest policy and rules mentioned above.